- The constant fear of bleeding through clothes
- The constant cramps
- Having to change pads/tampons every 2-4 hours
- Having to deal with mood swings
- Having to deal with boys going ‘Oh someones on their period’
- When you stand up its like a waterfall from your vagina
- Craving food to calm you down
- The constant fear that you smell of blood even though you dont
- Feeling over emotional
- FUCKEN CRAMPS
YOU MEAN I DON’T ACTUALLY SMELL LIKE BLOOD?!
also why do i constantly read jily fics
all they do is make me happy for like ten minutes then im depressed for a week because they are dead
i would probably sell my soul if it meant that j.k. rowling came out with a prequel series to harry potter based on the misadventures of the marauders misadventures throughout their years at hogwarts, beginning when they’re first years and then all the way through.